|Map showing the evacuation area as of May 29th|
We're safe. The fire isn't coming here.
The smoke sometimes drifts in our direction for a bit so the cars need washing and I only go outside when it's clearer so I haven't done a lot of the work I wanted to this week but ...
Between the stresses of:
- the forest fires wrecking so many folks homes and livelihoods
- the job hunt(which seems to be going well but takes time)
- not catching any rabbits yet and knowing they can more than triple in a month or two
- offing my first rabbit when I do catch one
- worrying about the smoke affecting the chickens
- needing to plant stuff but not wanting the rabbits to eat it before it can even grow
- not actually having the ability to fix any of these