I can hardly believe it's been only two weeks we've accomplished so much and also our house is really starting to feel like home. The big project these past few days has really been the shed. After dinner Monday night we got our work gloves and work shoes on, grabbed the ladder, and got to work.
- a bunch of scrap wood and metal and a few pieces of vinyl siding
- a roll of reflective moisture barrier
- two cases of fertilizer marketed for marijuana growing
- a garbage bag full of half burned garbage covered by an old dirty blanket
- a box with two (broken?)fans in it
|The loft/attic portions were very warm, but nice and dry. |
Good storage space for stuff that isn't bothered by temperature fluctuations.
|By the time Hugslut started sweeping out the main area we were about 3/4 done and it was getting dark enough to turn on the lights.|
|Garlic on the left, Garden on the right.|